Set in a modern day survival-horror universe, the co-operative gameplay of Left 4 Dead (L4D) casts four "Survivors" in an epic struggle against hordes of swarming zombies and terrifying "Boss Infected" mutants. Developed by Turtle Rock Studios and Valve, creators of the Counter-Strike and Half-Life games, the latest AI technology allows for multiplayer games of one to eight players.
- Co-operative gameplay in epic struggle between survivors and zombies
- Choose to play as survivor or 4 types of infected mutants
- Set across 4 massive campaigns
- Game creates a unique and dramatic experience based on players' actions
- Multiplayer games for 1-to-8 players