Earth is a desolate wasteland destroyed by the radiation and heat of the sun. Humankind, known as the Dome Confederacy, has been forced to retreat into shielded cities enduring constant attacks by the Raak-zun cult; a sect of religious outcasts who live outside the dome. An age long war has ensued as both races battle for the limited resources of the dying planet and search for a new world to inhabit.Amidst the havoc, the gateway to a bold new planet is unlocked. Hope is on the horizon, but a new war has dawned as this Mecca is teeming with lethal Sentinel drones who will not hesitate to annihilate any life form that gets in their way. Leading the Dome Confederacy, you must destroy your enemies in a race to secure a new home and future for all humankind.FEATURES:
- 3 Distinct Races: Human, Raak-zun, and Sentinel robots - each with their own units, buildings and technological advantages and disadvantages.
- Single Player: 24 different missions and a compelling plot for each race create a distinct single player experience.
- Multiplayer LAN and Online: Maps created uniquely for multiplayer mode with co-op gameplay support.
- Alternate Combat Modes: Upgrades unlock new functionality for all units allowing greater tactical depth (basic troopers can become snipers).
- Graphics: Rich sci-fi environments from vast industrial cities and devastated wastelands to a lush alien planet.
- Tactical Landscape: All units and their alternative modes are crucial to the overall strategy. Exploit weaknesses in the enemy's network while strengthening your own connection lines.
- Viewing Perspective: Squad concept combined with long camera distance views allows a large number of units to be fighting on-screen with a clear overview of the battleground.
- 3 distinct races - Human, Raak-zun and Sentinel each with their own units, buildings, technology advantages and disadvantages
- Alternate modes for all units, dual functionality for greater tactical depth
- Exploit weaknesses in the enemies network while strengthening your own connection lines
- Formations - Intuitive formation handling and superior overview in battles
- Campaign - 24 map single player campaign with strong storyline