Finally...the first multiplayer Final Fantasy game, available on home consoles in the US, has arrived! Using Game Boy Advance units as controllers to receive unique information, up to 4 players embark on this real-time, hack-and-slash journey through a poisoned world. Communication and teamwork are vital for survival in this latest Final Fantasy epic.
- Explore wilderness, caverns, incredible dungeons and more -- gorgeous, realistic graphics in three-quarter perspective
- Use magic and special attacks in exciting real-time battles -- and use teamwork to overcome the deadliest creatures on the planet
- Exciting four-player team action, as you hack and slash through a world of monsters
- Up to three friends can join in, using their Game Boy Advance systems as controllers
- Players can use the GBA screen to access menus, organize their spell spheres, and perform upgrades -- without slowing down the onscreen action