Rock Band X360 Rock Band is the collaborative, competitive, or 1-player music game that lets you and your friends form your own band, in person or online, and live out your rock and roll fantasy. Developed by Harmonix, developers of the blockbuster Guitar Hero franchise, Rock Band is an all-new platform for gamers to experience music, giving players the chance to rock in the shoes of the biggest guitarists, bassists, drummers and singers of all time -- as a solo superstar or as part of a hard rocking band. Rock Band delivers the most authentic music game ever -- by challenging rockers to master lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and vocals. Built on unprecedented deals with top record labels and music publishers, the music featured in Rock Band spans all genres of rock and includes many master recordings from legendary artists.
Tap into your Rock & Roll fantasy as you pick your axe, form a band and tour for fame and fortune, all while sticking the rock credo of learning your instrument as you go in Rock Band.
Jam solo if that's your thing. View larger.
Or try multiplayer action. View larger.
Step to the mic. View larger.
Or go Bonzo on the skins! View larger.
Extensive Game Modes.
Rock Band delivers four music games in one – challenging rockers to master lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and vocals through the five separate game modes.
- Tutorial Mode: Master the basics! No need for experience. Pick your weapon of choice and ascend from beginner to rock god.
- Practice Mode: Perfect your tune! Breakdown any part of any song at your preferred speed before hitting the main stage.
- Quickplay Mode: Instant fix of fun! Jump into any unlocked song for some quick jam time either on your own or with other players.
- Solo Tour Mode: Take it on the road! Pack up your instrument of choice and set out on the open road for a fun and challenging single player career.
- Band World Tour Mode: Conquer the world! The journey to rock stardom takes you from small town bars to world-renowned venues. Earn fame and fortune along the way to secure rock star necessities.
Built on unprecedented deals with top record labels and music publishers, the mix of remastered originals and covers that make up the epic Rock Band song list puts players in the shoes of legendary artists from day one. And with the promise of additional downloadable songs and albums you are sure to be rockin’ for some time to come. A partial list of the initial song list includes:
- (Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult (Master)
- Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who (Master)
- Suffragette City - David Bowie (Master)
- Paranoid - Black Sabbath (Cover)
- Blitzkrieg Bop - The Ramones (Master)
- Mississippi Queen - Mountain (Cover)
- Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi (Master)
- Tom Sawyer - Rush (Cover)
- In Bloom - Nirvana (Master)
- Vasoline - Stone Temple Pilots (Master)
- Say It Ain't So - Weezer (Master)
- Main Offender - The Hives (Master)
- Reptilla - The Strokes (Master)
- Go with the Flow - Queens of the Stone Age (Master)
- Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters (Master)
- Enter Sandman - Metallica (Master)
- Highway Star - Deep Purple (Master)
- Epic - Faith No More (Master)
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet (Master)
- Here It Goes Again - OK Go! (Master)
- Creep - Radiohead (Master)
- Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones (Master)
- Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash (Master)
- Cherub Rock - Smashing Pumpkins (Master)
- Sabotage - Beastie Boys (Master)
- The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails (Master)
- I Think I'm Paranoid - Garbage (Master)
- Wave of Mutilation - The Pixies (Master)
- Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (Master)
- Celebrity Skin - Hole (Master)
- AND MANY MORE!
- 45 tracks at launch plus full support for downloadable content delivers never-ending challenges. New content will be available every week.
- Mold a unique rocker avatar using Rock Band's character creator. Chose from gender, body shape, face, hair, clothes, tattoos and signature moves. Don't forget to pick your specialized rockin' instrument.
- Showcase a real drum solo with Rock Band's freestyle drum fill windows featured in each song. Break out your own rhythm and style as anything goes!
- Call out the crowd! Vocalists can bring the crowd to their feet during Rock Band's freestyle vocal fill windows. Ad-lib your own words or shout to the crowd to raise the rock intensity of the performance.
- Requires a drum, microphone, or guitar controller to play