Plan4Death software helps you organize your personal financial information and end of life wishes to help the executor of your estate arrange your funeral and liquidate your estate. Plan4Death (P4D) is a windows application that stores your sensitive personal information in an encrypted format on your computer. P4D is password protected also to prevent unauthorized access to your information. Using the main menu items, you can enter your investment account numbers and contact information, insurance policies and agent information, pension and retirement information, loans, mortgages, credit cards, deeds, important document locations, passwords, final asset distribution preferences, obituary information, funeral and pallbearer information, etc. You can back up your encrypted information and restore from backup using menu commands. You can print your information for your executor.
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP]
- Processor: None Specified
- RAM: Minimum necessary
- Hard Disk: 250 kb
- Video Card: None specified
- Organize your personal financial and other important information for your executor and heirs.
- Safely and securely store your personal information using encryption.
- Easily update and keep track of your personal information.
- Uses Password protection and encryption to safeguard your information.