Norton Small Business
Add critical protection – without adding to your to-do list. Norton Small Business lets you easily secure your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets, all with a few clicks. Safeguard your business against viruses, malware, spam, and more with a solution that won’t slow you down. Add protection to all your business devices with only an email, easily secure any new devices on the same subscription, and manage everything from a simple web portal so ensuring your business is protected takes less time out of your day. After all, running a business is hard work, protecting it shouldn’t be.
- Secure your business from viruses and malware
- Protect your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets
- Achieve safety in minutes
- Enjoy protection that can easily grow with your business
- Easily renew protection on all devices at the same time
- Instantly locate misplaced or stolen smartphones and tablets
- Gain added protection with 100% virus removal assurance
Secure Your Business Against Viruses and Malware
- Insight identifies the files and applications that are safe or dangerous using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users to identify incoming threats and proactively avert them.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous in order to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
- Virus Removal Assurance offers a unique 100% guarantee to remove all viruses from your personal computers so that your business stays productive or we give you your money back.
- Customizable Alerts allow employees to shut off any renewal alerts that might serve as distractions from work without compromising security.
- Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
- Spam Blocking keeps unwanted, dangerous, and fraudulent emails out of your employees’ computer inboxes.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures, and automatically enters your usernames and passwords so they cannot be lost or stolen.
- Safe Web for Facebook helps you keep your business secure if you use Facebook to drive marketing demand by scanning Facebook Walls and News Feeds for URLs containing security threats such as phishing sites, malicious downloads, and links to unsafe external sites.
- Download Insight prevents your employees from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Always Up-to-date Product automatically downloads and installs important product and feature updates when you or your employees are not using your computers.
- Safe Web is an early-warning system that tells your employees if a website is unsafe before they visit it.
- Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy drives efficient scanning by identifying safe files and only scanning unknown files.
- Live 24x7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Internet Neighborhood Watch group.
Protect All of Your PCs, Macs, Smartphones, and Tablets
- Multi-Device Protection covers all the devices you use for business — PCs, Macs, Android smartphones and tablets, iPhones and iPads.
- Scalable Protection lets you add or remove devices from your installed base of PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets to meet your changing business needs.
- App Scanning Powered by Norton Mobile Insight checks the apps and app updates on mobile devices for malware and greyware and helps protect against potential privacy risks such as exporting your contacts, calendar, and call logs.
- Scream Alarm sets off an alarm and alerts you to the location of a user’s misplaced Android smartphone or tablet, iPhone or iPad.
- Remote Locate helps pinpoint a user’s lost or stolen Android smartphone or tablet, iPhone or iPad on a map to help you find it quickly.
- Remote Lock helps lock Android devices so that strangers are prevented from using them if lost or stolen.
- Remote Wipe helps erase sensitive information on Android devices if they are lost or stolen.
Safety in Minutes
- Fast Guided Start allows you to deliver protection to all of your employees’ devices with a single email.
- Single Activation Key lets you quickly set up protection for all your business computers, smartphones, and tablets with just one product key.
- Web-based Management Portal lets you see all the information you need at a glance such as “at risk” devices so that you can easily take action and avert emergencies.
Flexible Protection that Can Grow with Your Business
- One Subscription covers all your devices allowing for greater efficiency and affordability so that you can focus on driving better cash flow and reinvestment into your business.
- Pro-rated Pricing means that when you add a computer, smartphone, or tablet to the subscription you are only charged for the time remaining on the subscription.
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP 2) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)1
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9
- Android 2.2 or later (Android multi-user mode not supported); works with Android smartphones and tablets that have the Google Play app installed
-Requires 15MB of storage
- iOS 5.0 or later (iPhone and iPad)
-Requires 15MB of storage
- High-speed connection recommended
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Support for Antispam
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 or later
- Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 or later
- Windows Mail (spam filtering only)
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1,2,3
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)1,2,3
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)1,2
- Mozilla Firefox (32-bit only)2,3
- Google Chrome2,3
Browser Support for Safe Web and Phishing Protection for Mac
- Safari 6.0 and earlier2,4
- Mozilla Firefox2,4
Browser Support for Safe Web Protection (Android)
- Android Standard Browser
- Google Chrome 18 for Android or later
1. Some protection features are not available with Windows 8 style browsing.
2. As made available by Symantec within your service period.
3. Supports current and the most recent previous 32-bit releases.
4. Supports current and the most recent previous release.
- Secure your business against viruses and malware
- Protect all of your PCs, Macs, Androids, smartphones, and tablets
- Safety in minutes
- Flexible protection that can grow with your business