Get ready for the SATs the easy way. Developed in Ubisoft's Montreal studio and in partnership with The Princeton Review, My SAT Coach helps students prepare for the SAT exams by presenting timed drills and other activities in mini-games. Game scores are tracked and you are given recommendations on how to improve testing performance. It includes more than 2,000 practice questions and two full-length practice exams.
The Real Expert -- Methods are based on proven Princeton Review techniques, building your basic skill sets and allowing you to get the most out of your study time
- Build Knowledge - Practice key skills and subjects in all the different subsections of the SAT test or gauge your knowledge by taking a sample test from The Princeton Review
- Follow-Up - Track your overall progress in all SAT topics including arithmetic, geometry, algebra, critical reading, writing and vocabulary
- Prepare - Engage in a series of mini-games that will help you increase your level of judgment, confidence and time management - everything you need to boost your SAT score. Learn about helpful methods and mental approaches to reduce stress and ensure you are physically and mentally prepared
- Mini-Game Drills -- Train yourself in mathematics to elude the tricks of the SAT. Train yourself in vocabulary and grammar. Learn helpful methods to improve time management and reduce stress
- Personal Follow-Up -- Track your progress in quizzes and follow recommendations to boost your strengths and minimize your weaknesses