Directly Recover from Your Devices or iTunes Backup
- For iPhone 4(GSM), iPhone 4(CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4, you can scan and recover deleted data directly from your device, or from their iTunes backup files;
- Recover your photos, contacts, messages, and more lost under different circumstances, even White Apple Logo Screen of Death, inaccessible system error, broken device, or you simply forgot your screen lock password.
Retrieve Previous Data via Your Device’s iTunes Backup File
- For all other iDevices, including iPhone 5, iPhone4S, iPod touch 5, iPad 2, iPad mini, extract your device’s iTunes backup files to get back all previously synced SMS, contacts, notes, call logs, etc.;
- Still can find your data when you lost your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, restored your device to factory settings, or lost your data after failed iOS upgrade or jailbreak.
Recover Up to 12 File Types & More Than Lost Data
- Recover 12 file types like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks;
- Recover all recoverable files including those recently lost from your device, and those currently existing on your device;
- Simply click to select the scanned files you want to recover.
User Friendly: Preview & Selective Recovery
- Check contacts in detail, including address, job title, etc., then save as CSV or VCF format to re-sync them to your device;
- Preview photos and read details of messages, notes, calendar, call logs, and more;
- Selectively recover whatever you want by selecting it from the scan result, something you can't do with iTunes;
- Export and check your list of lost files in HTML for convenient reading, editing and printing.
- For iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4, directly recover from your device or iTunes backup
- For all iOS Devices, like iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina Display, recover via iTunes backup
- Recover up to 12 file types, including SMS, contacts, photos, videos, notes, and more
- Get back data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash