Movavi Screen Capture for Mac Personal Edition allows you to record screen video including applications, web surfing, and online live streaming video as well as USB audio devices and any sounds playing on your Mac (with the help of a free open source add-on). Save screencasts in H.264 MP4 format which is compatible with all desktop and mobile platforms. You can also save screen recordings for Apple and Android mobile devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Google Nexus One. Set any frame rate up to 60 frames per second for really smooth video. Capture full screen, a particular window, or any section of your display. Movavi Screen Capture makes screen video recording is as simple as possible: select the screen area, and click REC, then save the screencasts using one of the ready-made presets - and that's all! Supported Devices: Presets for Apple devices: iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPod, Apple TV. Other video presets: MPEG-4 Video, Google Nexus One, Android Video.
- Mac OSX video screen capturing: program screencasts, online videos, and more
- Variable capture area: full screen, any part of the screen, selected window with variable speed settings: from 15 to 60 frames per second
- Save screen video recordings in H.264 MP4 format
- Save captured video for iPad, iPhone, iPod, Google Nexus One, Android devices
- For personal use in non-business environment (e.g. home)