Number of Videos: 105 Lessons - 12.5 Hours Duration User Level: Beginners In this training video, you will learn how to create apps for iPhone and iPad devices. Expert trainer and published author Tony Bove introduces you to using the iOS SDK and Xcode to build apps for the iPhone, iPad and Universal apps. Even if you have never programmed before, or built apps before, by the end of this training video you will be fully capable of building an app to submit to the App Store. Before you even start building an app, Tony takes you through what makes a good app, and the limitations you will face on the iPhone and iPad platforms. You will learn to design a good user interface, how to use the iOS simulator, get to know Xcode, and understand how an app runs. From there, you will jump right into building apps. Designing the interface, including iAds in your app, animating, timing, and much more. You will also learn how to build iPad specific apps, to take advantage of more real-estate and additional features. Finally, you will learn how to package your apps as a Universal app, and prepare it all for submission to the app store. By the conclusion of this computer based video training title, you will be fully capable of designing, creating and submitting an app to the Apple App Store, using the iOS SDK and Xcode. The author has included working files, to allow you to work alongside him as he builds an app throughout this video tutorial.
- Reduce learning time by 80%. Learn how to build iPhone and iPad Applications from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Ideal for users who prefer to learn visually
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all