H&R Block Tax Software - Premium & Business
H&R Block Premium & Business offers the most complete suite of tax filing tools. It has everything but the kitchen sink to help you file personal and business federal and state taxes. A simple question-and-answer process helps you discover deductions specific to corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, nonprofits, and estates and trusts. In addition to our standard offering of unlimited live chat* with a tax expert and the best support from an H&R Block enrolled agent to represent you in case of an audit†, we have included business tax planning, and payroll and employer forms to cover all your bases. Plus, there is no additional cost for business state returns. To get the Maximum Refund Guarantee†† for home and work, the choice is H&R Block Tax Software Premium & Business.
- Free unlimited real-time chat* with a tax expert
- Free Audit Support - the only tax software that includes in-person audit representation at no extra cost†
- Step-by-step Q&A easily guides you through your return
- Easily import from TurboTax and Quicken software
- Quickly and easily imports W-2, 1099, and last year's return
- Accuracy Review checks for any issues and audit risk**
- Accurate calculations guarantee
- Maximum refund guarantee††
- One personal state download and unlimited business state programs included (state e-file available for $19.95 per return)
For Self-Employed & Rental Property Owners
- Advanced Schedule C guidance to maximize deductions for self-employment income
- Tax calculators help determine the cost basis of home sale, dividend, gift, and inheritance assets
- In-depth assistance for investment, dividend, home sales, and retirement income reporting
- Guidance on how to maximize deductions for home mortgage interest and real estate taxes
Comprehensive Business Solutions
- Complete coverage for corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, nonprofits, estates, and trusts
- Business tax planning to project your earnings and taxes for the next three years
- Depreciation assistance to calculate and track depreciation of business assets
- Key employer forms and reports, including K-1, W-2, and 1099
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8; Mac OS X 10.5.8
- Browser: Windows: Internet Explorer 7.0; Mac OS: Safari 4
- Hard-disk Space: 170 MB
- CD-ROM Drive: 2X CD-ROM drive
- Monitor: 1024x768, SVGA color monitor
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos/animations
- Internet Connection Required: for updates, state downloads, e-file
*You can ask our tax advisors an unlimited number of personal tax questions at no extra cost. Standard live chat hours apply.
†Free audit support is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software or online tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file their 2013 individual income tax return (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties, or interest imposed by taxing authorities and does not include legal representation. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for complete details.
**The assessment of your audit risk is not a guarantee that you will not be audited.
††If you find another do-it-yourself tax software preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block Tax Software program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our tax software program to prepare that return. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law.
°You may e-file up to a maximum of five federal returns (each included at no additional cost).
- Corporation and S corporation
- Partnership and LLC
- Estates and trusts
- Non-profit returns
- Payroll and employer forms
- One state download included