Business PlanMaker Professional provides all the tools you need to write a quality plan and get funded. Easy, step-by-step guide walks you through every part of your plan with "plain-English" instructions, advice, and how-to hints. Simply enter your text and combine it with your financials to produce the ultimate winning business plan.
Get Business PlanMaker Professional! It's the fastest and easiest way to write a winning business plan--guaranteed! In fact, over 200,000 successful entrepreneurs have trusted their ideas to Business PlanMaker.
Will My Business Make Money?
Financial Forecasting Made Easy!
The first question in any new business is, "Will my business make money?" In just minutes, Business PlanMaker will help you build a comprehensive set of financial projections, complete with reports and charts. You'll not only know whether your idea will make money, but when it will make money. Unlike spreadsheets, you won't have to deal with complicated calculations, create formulas, or design and build reports or graphs. Business PlanMaker does it all for you!
No Prior Experience Needed!
Simply answer a few questions, fill-in the blanks, and Business PlanMaker does the rest!
All the Tools You Need to Write a Quality Plan & Get Funded!
Business PlanMaker walks you through every step with "plain-English" instructions, advice, and how-to hints. Simply enter your text and combine it with your financials to produce the ultimate winning business plan.
Easy! Follow the Step-by-Step Guide
1,000 Professionally Written Sample Plans & Excerpts -- Ready to Edit!
Business PlanMaker plans are authored by professional industry consultants, ready to edit--never start from scratch! Each plan includes essential information and up-to-date financial figures for your business model. Simply choose from the pre-written samples to help you complete your plan quickly. All plans are 100-percent customizable so you can get started quickly!
Publish in the Format Lenders Prefer & Get Funded!
- Plans are prepared using the format preferred by bankers and lenders.
- Enhance your plan with graphics, photos, cover illustrations, and org charts.
- Print your completed plan, or e-mail, create a PDF, or export to Word and Excel.
The Entrepreneurial Library
Packed With Business Planning and Start-Up Resources
Need some outside help? In addition to everything you need to complete your business plan, the Entrepreneurial Library is designed to improve the quality of your business-plan content and help you get your business funded. The Library includes hundreds of business planning and start-up resources.
- Plans — Present your business plan with confidence using the library of additional free resources in Business PlanMaker including Org Chart Express, tutorials on business planning, an e-book on Starting your Business, and more!
- Funding — Access multiple sources to seek funding for your business plan, including Venture Capital Groups, Banks, Small Business Administration, SCORE, and more.
- Legal — Find all the resources you need to learn the legal aspects of starting and running your business, including legal structures.
- Incorporation — Review your options! Find out how to incorporate your new business, comply with state requirements, and other issues of incorporation.
- Trends — Use valuable market research sites to study your industry and collect data for your business plan. Access the free Industry Trends report from Integra.
- Websites — Tap into valuable business resources and information to create your company's website.
- Marketing — Learn creative ways to market your new business with expert advice and tools to position your company to grow.
- Resources — Business PlanMaker provides over 750 resources for you to start and run your new business.
- Training — Learn the basic and advanced skills of Excel, and learn QuickBooks to establish your accounting system, from the country's leading interactive training tutorials, included free in this package.
|Some of the Many Industry Categories Represented:|
|Accounting, Finance & Banking||Advertising, Marketing, & Public Relations||Arts, Entertainment & Media|
|Automotive & Transportation||Construction & Maintenance||Customer Service|
|Education & Training||Government, Non-Profit & Social Services||Healthcare & Medical|
|Hotel, Restaurant & Travel||Information & Research||Internet & E-Commerce|
|Law Enforcement & Security||Management & Consulting||Manufacturing, Operations & Facilities|
|Personal & Professional Services||Real Estate||Sales & Retail|
|Sports & Recreation||Technology & Software||Telecommunications|
Bonus! Free Tools!
No Up-Selling or Trials
Free Tools to Help You Build a Quality Business Plan -- and Get Funded!
- Starting Your Own Business e-book by Jan Norman -- Read and get inspired with "big picture" concepts to include in your business plan.
- Comprehensive Tutorial on Business Planning -- Learn what to include in a quality business plan to be successful and get funding.
- Tutorial on Basic & Advanced Excel -- Use Excel skills to explore "What If?" scenarios. Make an in-depth financial analysis before you commit to the numbers in your business plan.
- Quick Trends Industry Report -- Analyze financial averages for your industry so you can forecast to match or exceed them in your business plan.
- Organizational Charts for Your Business Plan -- Add an organizational chart and description of your management team to your Business Plan and impress your lenders.
- Tutorial on QuickBooks -- Easily import existing financials from QuickBooks to create financial projections (useful for Start-ups to demonstrate their books are set-up, or for existing businesses seeking funding for expansion).
Create Impressive Reports in Minutes
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Cash Plans
- Sales Forecasts
- Expense Budgets
- Ratio Analysis
- Break-Even Analysis
- Sales by Category
- Expenses by Category
Samples for Every Type of Business
- Sole Proprietorships
- Service Businesses
- Start-up Businesses
- Established Corporations
- Web-Based Businesses
- Product Companies
- Limited Liability Corporations
- What makes Business PlanMaker Professional better than the competition
- No 1 Business plan software under 40 dollars for over 4 years
- No 1 Fastest growing and fastest inventory turns
- No 1 Best financial tools